We are very excited for the walking group opportunity. Please join if walking for fitness and the social aspect is for you. If you are a runner needing to cross train or injured, then walking would be a great option while you are healing.
Rebecca Kelley is our leader, she is with Team Runabout, her goal is promoting fitness and friendships.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mood
- Improve your balance and coordination
If you have friends and or family members that need accountability to get healthier along with friendship, please invite them to the walking group. It will change their lives.
As much as we have tried to be accurate with this schedule, runs are subject to change. The C & C Runners Race and Event Headquarters Facebook page has the latest events or check out the individual Website or Facebook pages.
Please arrive a few minutes early for sign-in if needed or for pictures!
- 6:30PM: Olde Salem Brewing Company (OSBC)
21 E Main St, Salem VA
- 6:30PM: Starr Hill Roanoke Pilot Brewery & Side Stage
6 Old Whitmore Ave, Roanoke VA
- 8:00AM: Wiley Drive Footbridge
Located at River’s Edge across from soccer fields on Wiley Drive SW
- Rebecca Kelley – Team RunAbout Sports Roanoke
- Marion Childress – C&C Runners