We are very excited for the walking group opportunity. Please join if walking for fitness and the social aspect is for you. If you are a runner needing to cross train or injured, then walking would be a great option while you are healing.
Bernard Johnson is our leader, his goal is promoting fitness and friendships.
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Prevent or manage various conditions, including heart disease, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mood
- Improve your balance and coordination
If you have friends and or family members that need accountability to get healthier along with friendship, please invite them to the walking group. It will change their lives.
As much as we have tried to be accurate with this schedule, runs are subject to change. The C & C Runners Race and Event Headquarters Facebook page has the latest events or check out the individual Website or Facebook pages.
Please arrive a few minutes early for sign-in if needed or for pictures!
Bernard Johnson, C&C Runners, #831
– Married, 3 children, 3 grandchildren
– Retired from Veterans Administration and Air Force Veteran
– Prince Hall Mason, Allegheny Dunbar Lodge 109, MWPHGLVA
Walking Group Leader
Location: Countryside 2325-2383 Ranch Rd NW, Roanoke VA 24017
Please direct any questions to Marion Childress
Marion Childress – C&C Runners, #1