Our membership is now at 1,118 runners/walkers and 77 pets. We continue to grow locally and worldwide. We are proud to celebrate our 55 Veterans that are in the membership along with 65 runners that inhabit the C&C Hall of Fame, a home for Champions . Salute!!
* * * * Complete Team Roster * * * * *
All of our members represent C&C Runners with great sportsmanship and support one another in training and in running races!
WELCOME our new member(s) and pet(s) for the months of July through October:
- Vickie Turner (C&C Runners #1093)
- Daniel Tuck (C&C Runners #1094)
- Ashley Watkins (C&C Runners #1095)
- Leigh Giles-Brown (C&C Runners #1096)
- Laurel Wade (C&C Runners #1097)
- Queeny N. Chenge (C&C Runners #703)
- Virginia Ginny Carr (C&C Pet #76)
- Roderic Johnson (C&C Runners #1098)
- Vivah Jepkorir (C&C Runners #1099)
- Cleophas Ngetich (C&C Runners #1100)
- Debra Speaker (C&C Runners #1101)
- Jane Harding (C&C Runners #1102)
- Steven Messamore (C&C Runners #1103)
- Michele Wagner (C&C Runners #1104)
- Wyatt Shrader (C&C Runners #1105)
- Rebecca Kelley (C&C Runners #1106)
- Anthony Anzivino (C&C Runners #1107)
- Susan York (C&C Runners #1108)
- Jamie King (C&C Runners #1109)
- Dakota “KoKo” Fitzgerald (C&C Runners #1110)
- Russell Spangler (C&C Runners #1111)
- William “Billy” Arnn (C&C Runners #1112)
- Joan Petrus (C&C Runners #1113)
- Susan Guelich (C&C Runners #1114)
- Jason Kipps (C&C Runners #1115)
- Eve Cook (C&C Runners #1116)
- Ashlee Hodges (C&C Runners #1117)
- Mike Jones (C&C Runners #1118)
- Our membership is growing and growing. We have team members local and out-of-town and some are even in other countries. Check out our team roster.
We are proud to have several members who have or are serving our country.
Also, we have members running in other countries representing C&C Runners.
Mayor of Running
Mayor of Running, Bart Yasso (C&C Runner 415), is also a member of the C&C Runners team. His goal is to reach a million people sharing lessons from 1200 plus races around the globe.
Become a Member…
To become an official member of the C&C Runners, email Marion Childress at firstname.lastname@example.org with your running goals and a brief bio of yourself to introduce you to the team. Please note that a bio is not required to become a member but please email your interest to join to Marion at the above email address. Upon receiving your official request, you will receive a welcome letter with your runner ID number and other important information. Your email will not be shared with others.