Our membership is now at 1,105 runners/walkers and 76 pets and we continue to grow. We are proud to celebrate our 54 Veterans that are in the membership. Salute!!
* * * * Complete Team Roster * * * * *
All of our members represent C&C Runners with great sportsmanship and support one another in training and in running races!
WELCOME our new member(s) and pet(s) for the months of July through August:
- Dezaray Allaire (C&C Runners #1083)
- Maverick Tom Erwin (C&C Runners #1084)
- Sara Harmon (C&C Runners #1085)
- Allison Hart (C&C Runners #1086)
- Tabasan Veligano (C&C Runners #1087)
- Rachel Williamson Devaughn (C&C Runners #1088)
- Angi McPeak (C&C Runners #1089)
- Erin Allen (C&C Runners #1090)
- Richie Lane (C&C Runners #1091)
- Stephanie McCoy (C&C Runners #1092)
- Stella McCoy (C&C Pet #75)
- Vickie Turner (C&C Runners #1093)
- Daniel Tuck (C&C Runners #1094)
- Ashley Watkins (C&C Runners #1095)
- Leigh Giles-Brown (C&C Runners #1096)
- Laurel Wade (C&C Runners #1097)
- Queeny N. Chenge (C&C Runners #703)
- Virginia Ginny Carr (C&C Pet #76)
- Roderic Johnson (C&C Runners #1098)
- Vivah Jepkorir (C&C Runners #1099)
- Cleophas Ngetich (C&C Runners #1100)
- Debra Speaker (C&C Runners #1101)
- Jane Harding (C&C Runners #1102)
- Steven Messamore (C&C Runners #1103)
- Michele Wagner (C&C Runners #1104)
- Wyatt Shrader (C&C Runners #1105)
Our membership is growing and growing. We have team members local and out-of-town and some are even in other countries. Check out our team roster.
We are proud to have several members who have or are serving our country.
Also, we have members running in other countries representing C&C Runners.
Mayor of Running
Mayor of Running, Bart Yasso (C&C Runner 415), is also a member of the C&C Runners team. His goal is to reach a million people sharing lessons from 1200 plus races around the globe.
Become a Member…
To become an official member of the C&C Runners, email Marion Childress at email@example.com with your running goals and a brief bio of yourself to introduce you to the team. Please note that a bio is not required to become a member but please email your interest to join to Marion at the above email address. Upon receiving your official request, you will receive a welcome letter with your runner ID number and other important information. Your email will not be shared with others.