Our membership is now at 1,303 runners/walkers and 121 pets. We continue to grow locally and worldwide. We are proud to celebrate our 76 veterans that are in the membership along with 69 runners that inhabit the C&C Hall of Fame, a home for our Champions. Salute!!
* * * * Complete Team Roster * * * * *
All of our members represent C&C Runners with great sportsmanship and support one another in training and in running races!
WELCOME our new member(s) for the months of December and January:
- December 2020
- Cherokee Moon Padgett (C&C Runner #1278)
- Paige Anderson (C&C Runner #1279)
- Rebecca Vogler (C&C Runner #1280)
- Tamika Clements Royal (C&C Runner #1281)
- Tamia Holland (C&C Runner #1282)
- Chebet Doreen (C&C Runner #1283)
- Jennifer Spradley (C&C Runner #1284)
- Ann G Tripp (C&C Runner #1285)
- Bettson Rob (C&C Runner #1286)
- Julia Stinson (C&C Runner #1287)
- Margaret Winkler (C&C Runner #1288)
- Larry Knight (C&C Runner #1289)
- Bill Winkler (C&C Runner #1290)
- January 2021
- Andi Rakes Kirtner (C&C Runner #1291)
- Geneva Jennings (C&C Runner #1292)
- Elizabeth Brown (C&C Runner #1293)
- Stephanie Klein-Davis (C&C Runner #1294)
- Tom Kistler (C&C Runner #1295)
- Tony Williams (C&C Runner #1296)
- Leanor Williams (C&C Runner #1297)
- Cynthia Turner (C&C Runner #1298)
- Rebecca Jamison (C&C Runner #1299)
- Bokjin Park (C&C Runner #1300)
- Madeleine Lawson (C&C Runner #1301)
- Tim Spore (C&C Runner #1302)
- February 2021
- Rennie Hairston Jr (C&C Runner #1303)
We are proud to have several members who have or are serving our country.
Also, we have members running in other countries representing C&C Runners.
Mayor of Running
Mayor of Running, Bart Yasso (C&C Runner 415), is also a member of the C&C Runners team. His goal is to reach a million people sharing lessons from 1200 plus races around the globe.
Become a Member…
To become an official member of the C&C Runners, email Marion Childress at email@example.com with your running goals and a brief bio of yourself to introduce you to the team. Please note that a bio is not required to become a member but please email your interest to join to Marion at the above email address. Upon receiving your official request, you will receive a welcome letter with your runner ID number and other important information. Your email will not be shared with others.