Our membership is now at 964 runners/walkers and 61 pets and we continue to grow.
All of our members represent C&C Runners with great sportsmanship and support one another in training and in running races!
WELCOME Our New Member(s) for the months of January and February:
- Lois Martin (C&C Runner #939)
- Samantha Weddle (C&C Runner #940)
- Whitney Bass (C&C Runner #941)
- Amy Robertson (C&C Runner #942)
- Apollo Crawford (C&C Pet #57)
- Salli Crawford (C&C Pet #58)
- Sir Maximus Oliver Henry (C&C Pet #59)
- Rick Gendreau (C&C Runner #943)
- Marcy Hudson (C&C Runner #944)
- Jonathan Schwab (C&C Runner #945)
- Ricky Scott (C&C Runner #946)
- Sharon Scott (C&C Runner #947)
- Howard Holt (C&C Runner #948)
- Kimberly Childress (C&C Runner #949)
- Laura McCauley (C&C Runner #950)
- John C. Carter (C&C Runner #951)
- Rachel Hudson (C&C Runner #952)
- Glenn Gumpman (C&C Runner #953)
- Jess Thornton (C&C Runner #954)
- Torie Harrington (C&C Pet #60)
- Paulina Capar (C&C Runner #955)
- Wanda Crabtree Miles (C&C Runner #956)
- Murphy Miles (C&C Pet 61)
- David Cheresnowsky (C&C Runner #957)
- Ange Rubaduka (C&C Runner #958)
- Leonard Limo (C&C Runner #959)
- Kathryn Hundley (C&C Runner #960)
- Robert Mosley (C&C Runners #961)
- Caleb Love (C&C Runner #962)
- Marshall Billings (C&C Runner #963)
- Wyatt Hartman (C&C Runner #964)
Our membership is growing and growing. We have team members local and out-of-town and some are even in other countries. Check out our team roster.
We are proud to have several members who have or are serving our country.
Also, we have members running in other countries representing C&C Runners.
Mayor of Running
Mayor of Running, Bart Yasso (C&C Runner 415), is also a member of the C&C Runners team. His goal is to reach a million people sharing lessons from 1200 plus races around the globe.
Become a Member…
To become an official member of the C&C Runners, email Marion Childress at email@example.com with your running goals and a brief bio of yourself to introduce you to the team. Please note that a bio is not required to become a member but please email your interest to join to Marion at the above email address. Upon receiving your official request, you will receive a welcome letter with your runner ID number and other important information. Your email will not be shared with others.